Terms you should know:

Insurance risk passes on settlement day. All building insurance should be put in place before the purchase is settled. Your lender will usually require a copy of the policy before they agree to settle so this will need to be done a couple of weeks before settlement, however, the policy can start from the actual settlement date.
LEAP Website | Powered by LEAP Legal Software | Legal practice management software