A. Full Name:
B. Full Name:
Property for sale (address):
1. What year was the property purchased:
2. Is the property your principal place of residence? No Yes
3. Have you made any structural alterations or additions to the property which required council approval? No Yes
4. Title deeds to the property are held by:
Above owner/s (go to question 5) Bank Building society
Name : Account Number:
Please attach copies of current council and water rate notices.
5. Are you liable for Land Tax? No Yes
(please attach a copy of Land Tax Assessment)
6. Do you hold a Survey Certificate and/or a Certificate of Compliance? No Yes
(please attach a copy)
7a. Items to be included in the sale:
Blinds dishwasher range hood built-in wardrobes
fixed floor coverings curtains stove clothes line insect screens
swimming pool equipment TV antenna (external) light fittings
7b. Items to be excluded in the sale
8. What time frame would you prefer from exchange of contracts to settlement?
5 weeks 6 weeks
9. Is the property tenanted: No Yes (please provide a copy of the relevant lease)
10. If the property is a Strata Unit, who is the managing agent:
Please attach copy of Strata levy notices.
11. The property is listed with the following real estate agent:
12. Does the agent hold the keys to the property? No Yes
13. Do you require the 10% deposit to be released for the purchase of another property
We/I here instruct you to do such things as are proper and necessary for the conduct and settlement of the purchase of the above property.
We/I hereby authorise you to withdraw moneys held by you from time to time in trust, all moneys due and payable by us to you, or any amount where you have furnished us
with a written statement setting out particulars of the amount owing, and all moneys for costs where there has been delivered by you a bill of such costs or other written statement
that money held by you is being or will be applied towards or in satisfaction of such costs.
We/I hereby acknowledge that the balance of all costs are to be paid on settlement.
Our/My cheque for $400.00 AUD to cover initial costs & disbursements will be sent to Classic Conveyancing Company 190 Queen Street, St Marys 2760
or alternatively deposited to the following account by Electronic Funds Transfer:
Name: Classic Conveyancing Company Trust
Account: National Australia Bank
BSB & BRANCH No.: 082 799
Account No: 66561 6723
Please quote your Surname as Reference